These key investors, innovators and business leaders have taken the opportunely to create partnerships with us, embracing the chance to connect with The Playhouse story more intimately, learning more about the contribution the theatre makes to the artistic, social, economic and cultural life of our city.
James Doherty Meats
Foyleside Shopping Centre
Diamond Corrugated Cases
The Sandwich Company
MCI Chartered Accountants
Bank of Ireland
You can also Help The Playhouse to provide educational opportunities for some of the most vulnerable and hard to reach members of our community, use the arts as a peacebuilding tool, and commission, produce and tour ground-breaking new theatre.
BENEFIT your business, staff and clients.
ENJOY unique client entertaining and staff opportunities within our creative arts centre.
LOVE us as one of Northern Ireland's most dynamic and cherished art centres.
INVOLVE your business with the local community.
EXPAND your brand to a wider audience.
VISUALISE a fun and creative way to fulfil your corporate social responsibilities.
ENHANCE our historical city by playing a meaningful role in our success.
Click HERE to see our Corporate Patrons information brochure
YOUR SUPPORT WILL ENABLE THE PLAYHOUSE TO...
• Provide EDUCATIONAL opportunities for some of the most vulnerable and hard to reach members of our community. Our training provides nationally recognized qualifications that kick starts educational and employment prospects as well as developing confidence, self-esteem and motivation.
"I‘ve really benefited from taking part...it has helped me identify what I want to do with my life and it has stopped me from deviating." Project Participant
• Use the arts as a PEACEBUILDING tool. We work with former members of Republican and Loyalist organisations, former RUC & current PSNI Officers, former Army personnel and relatives / children of people killed or severely affected by the Troubles. We have had a significant impact on peace and reconciliation in Northern Ireland as recognised by the Christopher Ewart-Biggs Memorial prize 2015.
"A very, very powerful and moving drama and testimony. Everyone in Northern Ireland should see this and reflect. This is true Community Relations work as it should be." Audience Member
• COMMISSION, PRODUCE and TOUR NEW THEATRE. Our work has been seen in Ireland, UK, Netherlands, Belgium and the USA to huge critical acclaim. We were awarded The Stage Award for Outstanding Achievement in Regional Theatre, and our latest production was described as:
"A gripping, brutal, at times bleakly funny exploration of institutionalism and paranoia, this intense psychological
piece... is an impressive calling card. ✩✩✩✩" The Scotsman
THE BENEFITS OF BEING A CORPORATE PATRON
For an annual fee of £500, your business will benefit from:
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
• An opportunity to align your business with The Playhouse's Education and Community Relations programming that reaches some of the most disadvantaged in our community.
HOSPITALITY AND CLIENT ENTERTAINMENT
• Invitations to attend exclusive Corporate Patrons events with high profile guests.
• Complimentary tickets to attend Playhouse Theatre productions.
As a Corporate Patron your company name will be acknowledged on The Playhouse's:
• Patron's Wall viewed by at least 20,000 people per year.
• Website viewed by 45,000 people per year.
• Seasonal brochure, 50,000 copies printed annually.
• Social Media platforms reaching over 30,000 people.
• 20% discount for Playhouse venue hire. CLICK HERE to read more about hire options.
• 15% discount for bespoke and creative teambuilding sessions for your staff, customised to suit your objectives.
• 10% discount for your staff's children to attend The Playhouse's Children's Art Festival.
• Volunteering opportunities for your staff and staff's children. CLICK HERE to read more about staff training opportunities. Let us bring new creative experiences from the arts into your business!
• You can claim tax relief on your corporate donation to The Playhouse.
Become a corporate Patron by getting in touch with Elaine or Jessica.
Elaine Forde email@example.com
Max Beer firstname.lastname@example.org
"What a gift The Playhouse is to the community" Roma Downey, Actor